So I’m getting ready for college and during this time I have a school assignment. Part of which is a technology self-assessment in which I have to be off of one type of social media or technology for however long I can. I chose Tumblr and today is that dreadful day that I must bid farewell until I decide to return. The latest I will return will be August 15th in 25 days. Wish me luck. I’ll miss you guys.
Anonymous said: 48, 50
48) If you could write the next book of any series, which one would it be and what would the book be about? That is a hard one. Most of the series that I’ve read have ended in a way that I’m okay with and few have ended with a few too many deaths but each author can kill the characters they create. Many of the people that I know would expect me to want to write another book to The Hunger Games or to Divergent. But I would probably want to write another book of the Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass and have it be about America’s children and her life after the Selection.
50) If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be? Hands down, the world of Divergent. I identify strongly with Tris and the ideals she holds herself to and could see myself in her world.
Anonymous said: 8, 18, 39 :)
8) What’s the best piece of feedback that you’ve ever gotten? The best piece of feedback I’ve ever gotten was from my history teacher who read one of my story that I wrote for history class. He was part of the reasons that I continued to write and pursue writing.
18) How do you feel about love triangles? Honestly, I feel like love triangles that are done badly are so overdone. Very few writers can actually write a good love triangle. The books that have well written love triangles are fine.
39) What is the weirdest story idea you’ve ever had? I haven’t really had any really weird story ideas compared to some of my writer friends. The strangest one is probably the one I’m working on right now, which is a modern story with some medieval elements to the government.